MAAFA offers physical conditioning; martial arts practice; weapons and tactical training; survivalist training; mentoring; competitions and regimented command in the African-American community.
Our mission is to integrating martial crafts and discipline into African-American heritage by returning to our tradition of arms.
MAAFA collaborates with trainers and protectors; organizes neighborhood watches and dispatches emergency response teams (ERT). Our objectives distinguish us from other gun clubs and are great reasons to become a MAAFA member. We
1. Practice personal, tactical fitness;
2. Train a protector community for self-defense and home security;
3. Teach form, safety, security offensives and ethics as MAAFA protector culture;
4. Rehearse athletic precision;
5. Support community watch programs; as well as
6. Organize, mentor and equip MAAFA first-responders across the country
MAAFA members are warfare enthusiasts passionate about self-defense, family protection, strategic discipline, battle arts and our God-given right to secure our lives and families.